Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'll get by...

Why is it that sometimes when something is right it feels so wrong? I've been running at a zillion miles an hour and I reached the edge of something...something steep and it was either turn around or jump and wish for the best.  Well, I jumped.  As I'm falling there are so many thoughts buzzing through my head faster than the wind through my ears.  There's the "why am I so stupid?" thought.  The "I could have turned around" thought. The "how the heck is this going to end?" thought.  God, please let me have a soft landing, I'm not sure I could live through breaking again.

2 comments:

  1. Never give up trying to say no. Just remember that He is always there to not only pick you up when you fall but He can also put you back together again. Actually....He can stop you from falling IF you turn to Him from the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when we think we are just about to hit broken ground very very hard... we find that His arms were holding us so gently that we failed to notice that he was holding us the whole time...

    ReplyDelete