Monday, March 25, 2013

day by day.....

OK, so for the longest time, my hubby kept telling me, "Liz, that looks really bad." I'd smile and nod, "uh-huh."  I would tell him, usually because I didn't really know how bad it was.  Usually the spots that are visible aren't THAT bad, but when there is a spot that I can touch, but NOT see, well, let's just say it becomes the grand canyon. So finally, Ez and Brad caught some peeks at my back, and told me "Liz....that really is bad." Needless to say, my soon-to-be-a-nurse of a Husband demanded that he doctor me up as soon as we got home.  It was oozing, bleeding, all kinds of nasty medical words to describe an infection.  So, I let him bandage me up.  He had to put two bandages on, because I've actually been known to pick UNDER a bandaid.  Needless to say, the results are amazing.  Take a peek.




Looking at these pictures I realized...I have a lot of scars all around that sore.  If you look at the top picture, every white patch surrounding the red spot is some type of scar.  Really is a different perspective when you look at a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment